David E. Sternberg
David Sternberg has been a proud active Philadelphia trial attorney, the only career he has ever wanted, since 1983. He has exclusively dedicated his entire legal career protecting the rights of injured persons and helping them obtain the largest financial recovery possible. He firmly believes that every person who is injured because of another party’s negligence has a right to financial compensation so that he or she can recover from their injuries, recoup their lost wages, pay their medical bills, and get on with their lives.
David believes all injured persons deserve the right to quality legal representation regardless of their ability to pay and accordingly he provides his legal services on a contingency fee basis. Clients only pay for services after he obtains a recovery with all payments coming from the recovered verdict or settlement. A client never has to make any payment for legal services out of their own pocket!
David is steadfast committed to fighting for the rights of injured victims and holding liable the negligent parties answerable for their actions. He has successfully represented thousands of significantly injured victims in a variety of accidents.
He has also represented victims who have suffered financial losses due to broker misconduct including “unsuitability”, improper recommendations, unauthorized trading, and “churning”.
His timeless devotion, dedication and commitment to his clients’ causes results in his universally appreciation by his clients.
David has lectured to numerous legal and other professional organizations on an assortment of legal topics.
Born Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 22, 1957; admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar, 1983, and the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania in 1985. Education: Temple University (B.B.A., 1979: Widener University School of Law (J.D., 1983). He remains a member in good standing of: the American, Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Bar Associations; The American Association of Justice and the Pennsylvania Association of Justice (Automobile Law Committee). He routinely serves as a court appointed Judge Pro Tem and arbitrator in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas; Eastern District of Pennsylvania; and Montgomery County. He has been a member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association; board member of the Jewish Heritage Program and mentor for the Young Lawyers Division of the Philadelphia Bar. He presently serves on the boards of the Beth Sholom Congregation and Junior Jewish Basketball League.
David provides each and every client the best legal representation possible through aggressively pursuing their claims to achieve the best result possible. He is supported by a law firm legal team and staff that possess the necessary tools, experience, talent, dedication, and resources to get the job done right.
Attorney David Sternberg In the News
- Resident Attacked in Nursing Home; Substantial Settlement Negotiated Confidentially
- Lawsuit Against Hospital Confidentially Settled; Will Cover Future Medical Bills and Surgeries
- Arbitration Award Won for Client Injured in Auto Accident
- Serious Injuries in Motor Vehicle Accident Lead to $100K Out of Court Settlement
- Child Injured in Dog Bite Attack Compensated for Medical Bills, Pain, and Suffering
- Attorney Sternberg Settles Bus Accident Case
- Attorney Sternberg Inducted into Louis D. Brandeis Law Society
- Attorney Sternberg Serves as Guest Moot Judge for the Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project
- $750,000 Settlement in Product Liability Action
- $450,000 Settlement for Slip and Fall Victim
- $750,000 Settlement On Behalf of Patient who Developed Infection Following Surgery
- $400,000 Settlement for Nursing Home Resident who Developed Bed Sores
- Attorney Sternberg Settles Slip and Fall Case
- Attorney Sternberg Sues Temple University Hospital On Behalf of Patients
- Insurance Company Pays Out In Fraud Case
- $100,000 Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $1.75 Million Settlement for Pedestrians Injured in Motor Vehicle Accident
- Wrongful Death Suit Brought Against Police Department
- Wapner Newman Files Suit in Erie Group Home Fire Deaths
- Attorney Sternberg Included in Top PA Verdicts of 2010
- Family of Child Struck by School Bus Settles